January 22, 2021 -15º

Bobby, John and crew set out for the headpond yesterday and they had a very long day, 16 hours. The bottom line is we need more snow and cold weather. They broke through a few beaver dams which is an indication of not enough cold weather. They didn’t make it all the way as there is a big beaver dam just before the headpond. Haven’t spoken to the operators yet but I assume they had trouble at that water hole and decided not to chance swamping a groomer. Not much we can do except keep trying, we will get there before June. Be Safe, Be Kind.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Trail Conditions and News

March 3rd, 2021 -13º

We wanted snow, just not all at once, lol. So we are just tramping all trails at the moment, tried with the drags and were getting stuck so abandoned that idea. This is going to take a few more days than expected to get things to where we want them, but it will come in… Continue Reading

March 2nd, 2021 -16º

Well, we can’t complain about a lack of snow now, might make it til June if this keeps up. Great to see all the snow, this is light fluffy stuff, and will take a few passes to get the trails in shape. There will be drifting in open areas, so please be careful when you… Continue Reading

Miramichi Valley Snowmobile Club
PO Box 622
Miramichi NB
E1V 3M3

Share

Part of Mighty Miramichi
Website by

Copyright Miramichi Valley Snowmobile Club 2016