Please be advised that it is law in New Brunswick that your trail permit be secured to the bottom center of the windshield , and that you carry proof of liability insurance and proof of vehicle registration,as well vehicle plates are to be secured to the snowflap of your snowmobile.Helmets are mandatory.
The New Brunswick Federation of Snowmobile Clubs offers seven types of Trail Permits for the
Late season trail permit,for those who have
purchased a snowmobile after Dec 15 at an
authorized dealership-Available through the NBFSC
office only. COST 180.00 plus HST
Replacement Trail Permit $20.00 HST included
* Prices are in Canadian $ *
* TRAIL PERMIT TYPE DETAILS*
*AVAILABLE ONLY AT SERVICE NEW BRUNSWICK OUTLETS*
Family Trail Permits:
1. Qualification is a minimum of 3 snowmobiles in a family.
2. Multiple ‘Family’ Trail Permits must all be purchased at the same time.
3. The first two permits are bought at the regular price, third and subsequent permits will be $95.00 + HST.
4. Proof of a ‘Family’ qualification is 3 or more current snowmobile registrations all registered to the same address and in the same name.
5. The discount is for qualified families, not businesses or companies.
Antique Snowmobile Trail Permits:
1. Definition is snowmobiles 20-years and older,1995 and older.
2. Proof for an ‘Antique’ qualification is the current snowmobile registration for each antique snowmobile.
Classic Snowmobile Trail Permits:
1. Definition is snowmobiles between 10 and 20 years old,.
2. Proof for a ‘Classic’ qualification is the current snowmobile registration for each classic snowmobile.