Saturday, January 11, 2020

We sure have a mixed bag of weather coming in the next 48 hours, freezing rain, rain, then snow, lets hope we get the 35 – 45 cm they are calling for, then the fun will begin. Yesterday our new Dynamic Duo (father and son team) John and Kyle groomed 52 North to the headpond, wanted to get another pass on it as we will probably not get another chance before the storm. Yesterday Bobby worked all day on the 2009 BR180 and hopefully he has most of the bugs worked out of it. We will wait for the storm and make a plan from there. Get Out and Enjoy Your Trails.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Trail Conditions and News

Sunday, March 22, 2020 -12º

Unfortunately this will be the last day of official snowmobiling in New Brunswick. All trails will be closed by the federation as of midnight tonight, All trails traveled yesterday were hard and flat so there will be good sledding for a little while yet, not sure if a person is allowed to be on the… Continue Reading

Miramichi Valley Snowmobile Club
PO Box 622
Miramichi NB
E1V 3M3

Share

Part of Mighty Miramichi
Website by

Copyright Miramichi Valley Snowmobile Club 2016