Trail Conditions

Picking Away.

Yesterday Ron tramped 515 to 521 out to Kingston’s Petro Can and back, then  went on 52 South to the junction of 42 and then out to the river crossing at the Anderson Bridge, these trails are now ready for a drag. We will wait out this storm and then get back at it on Tuesday. Please be careful if you venture out on the trails as it will be rough and possible hazards still exist.