Keep it Coming.

January 20th, 2019 -19º Snowing lightly and not sure if we’ll get what was forecast, let hope. Yesterday Kendall groomed 52 North to the headpond, having the trail flat before a big storm helps with grooming after the storm. We will wait and see what comes, then will be on the trail getting things cleaned up, may take a few day, be patient. Get Out and Enjoy Your Trails.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Trail Conditions and News

Sunday, March 22, 2020 -12º

Unfortunately this will be the last day of official snowmobiling in New Brunswick. All trails will be closed by the federation as of midnight tonight, All trails traveled yesterday were hard and flat so there will be good sledding for a little while yet, not sure if a person is allowed to be on the… Continue Reading

Miramichi Valley Snowmobile Club
PO Box 622
Miramichi NB
E1V 3M3


Part of Mighty Miramichi
Website by

Copyright Miramichi Valley Snowmobile Club 2016