Another Mild One.

April 12th, 2019 -3º It is safe to say that with the warm temps in the forecast we will not be doing anymore grooming this season. The last few days we have had the mechanic from Plannord service the two Br180’s so we can put them away for the summer. I’m sure trail 52 to the headpond is very passable, but if you do venture out please be aware that water cuts can appear at anytime, so please use caution. Get Out and Enjoy Your Trails.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Trail Conditions and News

Sunday, March 22, 2020 -12º

Unfortunately this will be the last day of official snowmobiling in New Brunswick. All trails will be closed by the federation as of midnight tonight, All trails traveled yesterday were hard and flat so there will be good sledding for a little while yet, not sure if a person is allowed to be on the… Continue Reading

Miramichi Valley Snowmobile Club
PO Box 622
Miramichi NB
E1V 3M3

Share

Part of Mighty Miramichi
Website by

Copyright Miramichi Valley Snowmobile Club 2016