Good news, the weather forecast has changed for the better, looks like snow for Saturday night now instead of rain. The unfortunate part of that is no cold temps before then, which means the stuff that isn’t frozen will be insulated from the cold and will not freeze until it is exposed or tramped with sleds. Yesterday we tried to get to the Barren shelter on 52 North and things just aren’t frozen, they broke through a big hole, so they turned just before the barren as the brook there was wide open as well. Bobby did send me a video but unfortunately it got corrupted and can’t be uploaded. So we will just have to be patient as we don’t want to swamp any machines. Be Safe, Be Kind.